Thursday, November 25, 2010

Finger crossed

Things have not been so smooth for me, as I am back in Indo and praying so that my visa will be approved. The agent told me that it's a bit difficult for young traveller going alone and for so many days to get the visa approved. So I'm hoping for the best to come now..

As for other stuff, I will be meeting with a hotel chef who is going to teach me to do yogurt, I can feel all the pressure around me, from my parents and as well as my friends of doing this yogurt. Racing againts time, and hopefully everything goes as expected.

Gosh, I miss my life there and all the small thing that happened to me everyday, like hug Nono ( honey's dog). It has become my everyday schedule to scratch her tummy in the morning, feed her greenies (her fav food), go to hug and carry her or even listen to her singing..But here everyday is already filled with problems and new problems.

I received a phone call this morning from my cousin sis, which telling me that all of sudden there are 2 people who cancelled their booking, yay....I'm going for another trip in Jan..but of course I have to make sure it "ON" only I can 100% happy..hopefully everything ok..



Today's quotation: "A perfect colour is a colour that makes you look beautiful and matched you."- Coco Chanel

No comments: