Friday, December 10, 2010

back to earth

My life now has returned to the normal life...Somehow I feel that I belong here compare to my own hometown. Everytime I went back to Jakarta, I will feel like a guest in my own house.


So this is the story, I was supposed to coheme back on 9th but hell Airasia, they have some flight problems and we end up have to wait almost 3 hours in Jakarta airport, which means I won't be able to catch my another flight back to penang. At first, they told me there is nothing they can do with it, they only can try their best to tell the staff in KL my case, and see what they can do there. It really pissed me off, luckily there is 1 guy who came up with the same case as mine, so he keep scolding scolding and scolding until the airasia finally told us that they can give us another flight. I was so releaved that I don't have to pay for it, so they put me on the next day flight and there I was, reached Penang at 5pm.


In the night, we all were supposed to meet up for a "VIP" party at mansion 32, but we end up q-ing for almost 1hour to just get in there. Although we all are tired of standing and q-ing, I thought it's ok if the party is as good as they advertised then it'll be worth. As soon as we in, I was OMG.....It was hot, crowded, and really un-organized and believe me as soon as we enter all we think is what time to go back and the 1hour it's definately not worth the hell. The only thing that good is the food, we were hungry and so coincident the table is just next to us. All of us was surround it and keep eating instead of drinking liquor.


After we came out, it was supposed to be our 2nd part, but honey doesn't want to go for a club, so me, honey, wan yee, and tiong end up went to straits quay in E&O. The place was fun enough to hang out, but still many shops are close. After all this we went back home and I continued my 3rd part of partying and last but not least I came back home drunk..



P/S: Live life to the max and enjoy while you can!!!