Sunday, December 12, 2010

L.O.V.E

I am sure "LOVE" give us a lot of headache. Loving someone is really a big deal, it's the day where you have to begin your sacrifice. You will do anything to make them happy or to protect their feeling. For me, I feel when you love someone you are giving up a lot of things, your freedom, your thinking, sometimes even your friends.


"LOVE"- is all started in seconds, even a very good friend for years can suddenly fall for each other within 1 minute. Many people will sacrifice everything for the loved one, even their life. I saw a news today about 22 years old man who commited suicide just because his girl friend left him, and the worst is that they just started for 4months. DAMN...because of 4months of relationship he gave up a 22years relationship with his family and friends. How stupid a person can be for love. Yaa, he died for him is a good thing, released from all the sadness, but what about the people he left?? Did he think about this??Or it all happened because to make his girl friend feel guilty??How many people struggle just to survive and be with their loved one, and he chose to end his life just because of a relationship..Stupid decision.


I always give advise to people about relationship problems, but when it comes to me why is it so hard to solve even my own problems? By having a relationship, is it really makes me happier? or should I stay in single? Who can help me find the answer? When a relationship starts it sooner or later will meet a T-junction, it's either a comma or a full stop. I was naif enough to think that the most important thing in a relationship is "LOVE", but when u start it, there is a bigger responsible and factors to build it. Is everyone tought how to face a relationship problem in their school? Hell NO...


How do you find back all the sweetness after being together for sometime?? Or it's all has become a habit??What do you do when a close friend suddenly treat you differently? You can't reject as you don't know what is in the mind of the person, or should you just continue enjoy the moment??How you solve the probs in a relationship??Or just have a new one so you will know whether you still love him/her??


I've made mistakes before by leaving the person who really loved me and goes for the new one, maybe it's somekind of self-achivement for myself, but I ALWAYS end up regret, and it'll be too late to take a U-turn. I keep remind myself to appreciate whoever I am with, the past is already pass, and I don't want to have anymore regret word in my dicitonary. I do appreciate this relationship, but I always feel it's not enough, I wanna be a better person, I wanna make this relationship works. But with all the fights and argue who can tell me how to hang on?


Honestly, I never being under control in a relationship, but it's all because I love you and I really wanna be with you, so I did my best to let you. But I don't know how long we can be still together. But I do hope we can go as long as we can.


P/S: Don't ever regret for what you have did but you have to feel proud because you know where is your mistake and hence be better person in the future

No comments: