Sunday, December 19, 2010

The 2 him-s

This is about the 2 him-s in my life...

"When God closed a door for you and thereby another door will be opened for you"

I used to not believe in this phase, but I do now...Reason is because I was facing some difficult time for few weeks, and I was led into some dead end..Somehow, I still belive that everything is gonna be okay, hence I wasn't really worry although I didn't know how I am going to solve all the problems in front of me. Unconsciously, One by one my problem are solved all by itself, I just did a small part of it and He solved everything for me. Of course, everytime my problems solved I did thank him. Although he don't request me to give him back anything, I wanna make him happy by at least not hurting Him..


Secondly is my brother, I am so damn lucky to have him in my life. He always play around with me, joke, and everything. Although, he seems doesn't care about my life, but surprisingly he does. He did a lot of things behind my back just to make sure that I am ok with my life. He prepared everything for me without me knowing about it. All this while, I know that he loves me but just a word came out from mouth. Today, I realized I was wrong. He loves me way more than I love him. I feel bad that only now I knew it.


2days to go, I don't really feel the excitement as I've been waiting for too long, so the excited feeling has gone..However, since all my probs are gone now, I can be really relax there, I want to get over things here and wash my mind, by the time I am back it's going to be a new year and a new page of a new life..

1 comment:

millymin said...

i love you too :)
Hope you're gonna have a great start on a brand new year. We gotta spend more time together. :) Dinner with the rest once you come back k :)

Well, i miss your bro's presence too. do have all the fun you need when you're there :) im always reachable on facetime. so remember to facetime k. hehe