Friday, December 17, 2010

pissed me off

Early in the morning this thing already pissed me off...Ehh hello who do you think you are?? You think that you are really an important person duh??? Everytime also wanna find things to argue, don't you tired?? Please laa, get over it...How long has it happened already?? If you still can't accept then it's your problem, just stay away..

I don't know what is in your mind, only money and fight?? Even we feel that you are pathetic, other than us who else do you have?? Or I think you prefer to be lonely...Appreciate people around you, how long can you be here??If you like to fight and argue, please find someone that has a same hobby with you..If you feel you have the right of everything, and you are f***ing wrong...Everyone has limit, so that doesn't mean quiet then you can do whatever you want, you are challenging the limit.

If not because of their face, I already F you back 99..Money money money, is money that important??How I wish I can go to your face and scold you or even hire people to "gao dim" you for me..Nobody wanna bother about you, and you find things to fight...STUPID!!!

No comments: